The Address Dubai Mall
P.O.Box 31166, The Dubai Mall
Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai
Dubai – UAE
Tel: +971 4 4388888 Fax: +971 4 4387888
Date: 31st March – 4th April 2014
Rate: AED 1’650.00 Single / 1’740.00 Double
Click here to Download the Booking Form
Summary about the hotel
The Address Dubai Mall is a statement in style. With 244 signature rooms and 449 serviced residences offering five upbeat restaurants and lounges, a luxurious male and female spa and wellness facilities and stylish meeting and event facilities for up to 600 guests. The hotel’s latest addition to their array of exclusive services is a personal fashion advisor for all in-house guests .
Located at the heart of trendy Downtown Dubai, overlooking the world’s tallest tower, Burj Khalifa, and attached to the Dubai Mall, one of the largest shopping and entertainment destinations in the world.
Distance from DWTC: 10 min
Distance from Airport: 20 min
• Twin rooms subject to availability.
• The rates are inclusive of 10% Service Charge and 10% Municipality Fee.
• Buffet breakfast in Na3Na3 restaurant is included in the room rates quoted above.
• Extra bed charges are at AED 150.00 per night. Limited extra bed availability in the hotel
• Child Breakfast Policy – For children ages 0-5 years – it will be free of charge. For children ages 6-11 years – 50% of the regular price. For children 12 years and above full charge will apply.
• Early check in before 08.00 will be charged at a full one night confirmed group rate. Early check in between 08.00- 15.00 hrs will be subject to availability.
• Late check out until 18.00 hrs: 50% of the confirmed group rate and after 18.00 hrs: 100% of the confirmed group rate.
• Late check-out request is subject to availability.
• 100% of the pre-booked period will be charged should a guest depart ahead of the booked date of departure. In case of advance payment the amount will be non-refundable.
• In the event of “No Show”, all nights booked will be charged
• Room drop charges are at AED 10.00 per person.
Hotel guests are entitled to the following benefits and in-room services
• Complimentary (WIFI & Broadband)
• Complimentary local newspaper
• Complimentary access to the fitness center
• Fax machine upon request
• Access to the Business center
• Satellite and interactive TV system
• Mini Bar
• Separate Shower
• Tea / Coffee making facility upon request
• Safe deposit box in the room and at the reception
• 24 hour room service
Airport transfers can be arranged for a maximum of three guests in a car at the rate of AED 300 one way and AED 550 return from Dubai International Airport. If airport transfers are requested, 24 hours advance notice of exact flight details is required.
Visa Application process
In order to assist you with the Visa Application process we would request you to kindly provide us with the following documents:
• Visa application form duly filled in for each applicant.
• Clear color scanned passport copy of each applicant with at least 6 months validity (maximum 40KB size).
• Clear, color scanned photograph of each applicant (maximum 40KB size).
• Credit Card Authorization Form duly filled and signed.
• Clear scanned copy of the Credit Card, front and back portion.
• Clear scanned photo ID of the credit card holder.
• A confirmed reservation at any of The Address Hotels + Resorts.
• Medical insurance valid in Dubai (This will be applied for on your behalf and is included in the cost of the visa).
Visa charges and processing time
• Service Visa at AED 550 requires around 4 – 7 working days with the exception of Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays.
• Short Term Visit Visa at AED 900 requires around 4 – 7 working days with the exception of Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays.
• Visa charges are non-refundable in case of cancellation or rejection and valid for a single entry through Dubai International Airport only.
• Service Visas are valid for entry to Dubai for 14 days from the date of issue, and then for 14 days from the date of entry to Dubai. Service Visas are non-extendable.
• Short Term Visit Visas are valid for entry to Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, and then for 30 days from the date of entry to Dubai. Short Term Visit Visas are non-extendable.
Terms and Conditions
• The hotel requires a credit card authorization of AED 5000 per visa application as a legal requirement. The deposit is taken towards any fines applicable during the stay of the guest in the UAE. Within 2 days of exit from the UAE the exit copy with the stamp has to be sent to the hotel following which the authorized amount will be released.